Though these are the top 5 pocket-friendly countries for Indian students in 2021 to fulfil their dream of studying abroad, but if you want to explore more, contact with Study Abroad Education Consultants in Delhi.
One of the major concerns that come with studying abroad is the total expense it puts on the students’ shoulders. But thanks to the increasing foreign universities that provide higher education at a nominal fee, that more and more students are considering overseas education.
Here are some of the most affordable overseas countries for Indian students, keeping both the tuition fee and living expense in the respective country in mind.
1. Norway – This Nordic country allows each student to study for free in public universities. So, the expense that you need to bear includes only your living expense. Some of the top universities you can choose in Norway for your undergraduate and postgraduate courses include The University of Oslo, The University of Bergen, UIT The Arctic University of Norway, etc. Consult with study abroad consultants in Delhi to learn the procedure and university requirements.
2. Taiwan – If you are looking for a good country in Asia itself, then you got your answer. Taiwan offers around 120+ course options taught in English and spread over 40 universities in the country. One of the highly opted courses here is the Global MBA program. Besides, the living expense in Taiwan is quite inexpensive. Some budget-friendly universities in Taiwan are Chang Gung University, National Tsing Hua University (NTHU), National Central University, etc.
3. Germany – Public universities in Germany offer free education to students & all undergraduate and PhD programs are also free. Apart from that, living expense in Germany is pocket-friendly. The universities here are continuously growing in education quality and providing practical knowledge at its best. You can either choose Berlin University, RWTH Aachen University or any other German University to complete your degree.
4. France – Studying in an undergraduate program in France will cost you around US$200 per year while US$285 per year for a postgraduate degree. Though the country is considered a little expensive for living, French Universities charge the same from domestic and international students, making those universities a preferred choice for many Indian students.
5. Mexico – The country is known for its high ranking universities imparting quality education and helping students lead a successful life. This Latin American country is highly suitable for Indian students to pursue their higher education. Moreover, the education system here focuses more on offering practical knowledge & building an interactive culture for the betterment of society.
The average cost of choosing an undergraduate course in Mexico is around US$6,300 per year. And, the living expense is comparatively lower than the other countries in Latin America. Universities you can choose for your education in Mexico include Metropolitan Autonomous University (UAM), Autonomous University of Nuevo León (UANL), Ibero-American University (IBERO), amongst many others.
Though these are the top 5 pocket-friendly countries for Indian students in 2021 to fulfil their dream of studying abroad, but if you want to explore more, contact with Study Abroad Education Consultants in Delhi. They have updated knowledge about the courses and universities & provide personalized suggestions keeping your budget in mind, which help you make a better and wiser decision.