Promoting services in social networks is an effective channel for targeted traffic. Platforms for product promotion are VK, Facebook and Odnoklassniki. The key tasks of SMM-promotion are:
- Recognition of the company, the brand, increasing sales.
- Formation of a positive image of a successful and reliable company.
- Analysis of customer feedback on products and quality of services for further improvement.
- Attraction of the interested audience.
- Continuous dialogue with subscribers to the account.
- Rapid notification of discounts, promotions.
- Positioning the site at the top of the search engine ranking.
- Retention and increase of the audience.
- Increase in sales.
Advertising of own services in social networks is necessary first of all for businessmen and companies in B2C. It is aimed at selling products directly to consumers. At the same time, for businesses lying in the B2B sphere, it is better to look for other tools for promotion.
If you have a YouTube channel, the service lowcostsmm.com will help you get views, likes, subscribers and YouTube and Instagram. And also comments, dislikes, bots, share and more for a low price.
SMM-promotion in social networks takes into account not only advertising campaigns, but also builds communication on social platforms. This allows you to attract traffic to your site by communicating directly with customers. Companies represented on social networks are "on the lips" of their inhabitants, which entails greater loyalty and interest from clients.
Marketers consider social networks an effective tool for promoting services and products. This is due to the fact that they do not depend on search engines, covers a large audience, and uses indirect advertising. Platforms for communication allow advertising to be informative, not causing thoughts of spam and provoking a positive response.
The peculiarity of promotion in social networks is the reaction of potential buyers to the prepared advertising proposal. If you manage to get them interested, then the campaign looks like a viral. Users begin to spread information on their own, liking and creating reposts. Thus, they increase the traffic of the site, capturing more and more new users.
Advertising in social networks has a number of distinctive features.
Trust and loyalty. Communication "between their own" turns pure advertising into advice or recommendations which are better perceived by people.
Fast distribution of information. Users are on social networks often and for a long time. The habit of marking interesting messages leads to the fact that original or useful content starts spreading instantly, with a single click of the mouse.
Study of interests of the target audience. Analysis of user registration data helps to clearly define the target audience.
The potential possibilities of SMM-marketing are quite wide. They include:
- increase in sales;
- expansion of the customer base;
- growth of brand awareness;
- reputational work;
- improved traffic.
- Advertising services or goods in social networks has its strengths and weaknesses.
The pros of SMM are:
- Loyalty of account readers;
- expanding the number of clients at the expense of those who are immune to other marketing tools;
- High targeting, quickly marking the true audience;
- low cost of promotion in comparison with advertising campaigns in the press and on TV;
- communication with customers without installing additional software;
- rapid spread of information on the network.
Cons of SMM:
- Delayed first results;
- constantly updated content to maintain interest;
- numerous and unpredictable factors that affect the final cost of the advertising campaign;
- people's use of search engines to find the desired service or product;
- high demands on the literacy and credibility of the content;
- ignoring by part of users of any information that even slightly resembles advertising;
- inability to work in specific business segments.
- To promote goods and services in social networks several steps are required.
Create a strategy for the advertising campaign. It includes the analysis of the market, target audience, competitors. At the stage of market research, it is found out how other players work, what their subscribers react to, the time of the most successful publications. The competitor's pages are analyzed, the content is studied, as well as the reaction of the audience to it.
It is not unimportant to study the promotions of your competitors. From their experience, you can understand which techniques are most in demand, and which are better not to use. Other people's advertising gives you an idea of how to deal with traffic. This is necessary to create your own sales funnel. It should take into account all of the client's steps and different options for working with different CA segments.
The development of the funnel is done at the same time as determining the metrics for evaluating the effectiveness of the channels. Each CA segment should receive advertising focused on its personal pains with a demonstration of the benefits of a company ready to help the client solve the problem.
Create a page or a thematic group and integrate it with the website at the same time. It is important to use the brand identity and logo for brand recognition. Create an attractive description of the page, as well as hashtags and a link to the site.
Page design should take into account the description of benefits, links to target actions, contacts, present samples of goods or services, reviews, publications with objections handling, discussions about delivery terms, guarantees, interactives to rock the activity, etc.
It's necessary to solve the issue of processing requests, objections in advance. It is desirable to use CRM-integration (AmoCRM, Bitrix24) that supports the processing of requests from social networks.
Create quality content (including reputational) that encourages users to make purchases. The page should be interesting, then you can count on audience growth and a high level of loyalty.
Good content should be relevant, unique and expert. All materials are published on a regular basis. For the business sphere, two or three updates weekly are enough, while the beauty topic requires a much larger number of posts.
Publications are counted on an emotional response from readers and a desire to share them with friends. The liveliness of the narrative and interesting visuals contribute to the viral spread of information. The development of content strategy should take into account the implementation of various actions, with a well-thought-out plan of publications.
Seek subscribers through personal invitations, viral marketing, advertising of different kinds. If you misjudge your target audience, you can get a lot of subscribers who are not interested in products or services from which it is impossible to profit.
Communicate effectively with motivating the group members to communicate. The more involvement of people, as well as comments, likes and reposts, the better the promotion is. Activity is created by organizing promotions, surveys, and adding interesting and pain-catching information to the client. Additionally, it makes sense to actively position yourself on various thematic sites, forums and blogs.
The choice of a social network for promotion should be correlated with the specifics of the product, the primary target audience and the experience of competitors.
Promotion of goods and services in VK
Advertising services VKontakte is designed for a wide audience whose main interest is entertainment in the format of communication, games, music, watching movies. In Russia, the number of VK users reaches 60 million people. The average age of users - from 18 to 34 years.
Audience badly perceives the text information, but in every way approves the visual content. When placing ads, it's desirable to consider the length of posts of no more than 500 characters. The peculiarity of the network is a large number of publications. The feed is constantly updated, the placement of materials should be frequent, so that users have time to notice them. The disadvantage of VK is high competition and the need to constantly fight for the attention and loyalty of users.
The best time to promote products and services in VKontakte is considered to be from 13 to 15 o'clock in the afternoon and evening after 20 o'clock, although due to the algorithm of news filtering the information on interests is always available.
The most popular VKontakte topics are:
- clothes, footwear, accessories;
- children's products;
- unique items and souvenirs;
- items of limited collections;
- household/computer equipment;
- travel and tours;
- real estate;
- auto parts;
- food products in the "bio" category.
- Promoting a product in a social network has its pitfalls. The main mistakes are in the following points.
Rigid moderation of comments. It is important to redirect negativity into the mainstream of constructive discussion.
Limited audience, as solvent people 35+ prefer other social networks.
Even the most interesting youth brand will not get an immediate response, because it is necessary to get customers interested in interesting content beforehand.
The budget for quality advertising on VKontakte requires about half a million rubles per year. If you need to create promotional videos, it can be increased.
Engaging agencies looking for subscribers for groups requires constant verification of the fact whether the newly arrived accounts are real or simply hacked.
Once you start working in social media, you can't quit at the first sign of failure. Such behavior severely undermines brand reputation and leads to customer churn.
The main tools for promoting a VKontakte group:
- Targeting. Advertising is shown selectively by interest, age, region. VK allows you to set up payment for 1000 impressions or specific transitions. Targeted advertising attracts only interested people who are ready to make a purchase.
- Buying ads in communities (groups) with similar themes to acquire new users.
- Showing the community entries in other users' news feeds for a fee.
- Organization of contests, for example - reposts. The company's products are most often used as rewards.