Societies have developed a more wide approach to tattoos. However certain countries still have prohibited tattoos.
Societies have developed a more wide approach to tattoos. However certain countries still have prohibited tattoos. In a survey, it was seen that in Singapore having a tattoo can affect your job. Some people were also found with a mindset that having tattoos should not affect one’s employment status. It should not be considered as a reflection of one’s character rather it should be considered as a form of art and self-expression. Considering the fact it is a permanent art on one’s body it should be a planned decision. Many people later struggle from getting rid of their tattoo due to various reasons.
For people who are dealing with tattoo regrets laser tattoo removal is the best and most effective method to remove a tattoo, as it does not leave any scar. It works virtually on the skin and is good to work on any skin tone.
Facts about tattoo removal are:
- Professional tattoos are difficult to remove than amateur ones
- The laser doesn’t remove ink from your skin
- Cold is used to calm skin after the treatment
- The laser does not burn your skin
- Tattoo gets darker before fading
- Irrespective of the size of the tattoo, multiple laser sessions are required to completely remove a tattoo from skin
- Cardio can speed up the process as it increases the circulation of blood
- The pain experienced is different for different people
- Frost like patches are seen due to the steam escaping from the skin
How much is a laser tattoo removal cost singapore
Removing a tattoo will cost you double the amount you spent on getting it. There are many different types of laser treatments available in the market. Each laser session cost from $800 – $1,300. However, it depends on the size of the tattoo, skin type and the place you are getting your laser treatment from. The laser used for tattoo removal does not emit Ultraviolet radiation but few side effects still can be observed:
Chances of infection