Once you have installed the system while logging in the internet or browsing, certain pop-up arises in the screen.
Once you have installed the system while logging in the internet or browsing, certain pop-up arises in the screen. Those are social engineering attacks which shows a fake alert update status about updating the java or flash driver. Do not click in those updates, if you do. Malicious programs are installed in your system.
Now these are just the problems that we face, main question arises, how to fix the problem.
So here are few ways to get rid of pop’s up as, Update Flash Drive Player, Update java.
- First thing is, you uninstall the buggy/malicious program from your system.
- With the help of Malwarebytes, remove the title, “Update Flash Player” or “Update Java” adware.
- Here is a software called HitmanPro, use the software to look/scan for unwanted/infected files.
- To check for more, you can also use temp files cleaner software called AdwCleaner.
- Lastly, go ahead and reset browser settings and get rid of update flash driver pops-ups.
If you want to learn more about the problem than please feel free to get connected with us through Malwarebytes Technical Support Number 1-800-983-8119.