If you are one of the Android users then you are mostly to be a part of this thing and mostly likely to rely on your Gmail or Google account.
If you are one of the Android users then you are mostly to be a part of this thing and mostly likely to rely on your Gmail or Google account. Even though Google account is one of the best and secure email clients in the world, its users often face problem while logging into their account. This is where they’ll need to go through the Google account recovery process.
How To Do Google Account Recovery For Android?
There many ways to recover Google account such as
· Google account recovery through recovery email address.
· Google account recovery through recovery phone number.
· Google account recovery through recovery security questions.
Follow the steps given below to recover your Google account.
· Navigate to Google Account Recovery page.
· Now enter you email address or username and click continue.
· Now you will be asked to enter the date and month of your account creation date. If you don’t know the details then you can skip this option by clicking the “Try Another Way” option.
· Now, Google will ask you to choose a verification option such as recovery email address or phone number. Select one of them and you’ll receive a verification code on the chosen option.
· Now, enter the code in the required field and then you should be able to reset the password.
· At last, enter the new password twice and make sure that it is strong enough to secure your account.