The interesting thing about them is that the banana peel can be used too, so the next time you eat a banana, it is advisable not to drop the peel as you can use it for some of the following 6 purposes:
Banana peel has many properties to help you deal with skin problems and a large number of health complications that you can solve in an easy and natural way thanks to the benefits of this fruit that does not stop surprising.
Many studies have recently been conducted and concluded that bananas have many health benefits for the skin as well, other than that they can be used for various purposes. The interesting thing about them is that the banana peel can be used too, so the next time you eat a banana, it is advisable not to drop the peel as you can use it for some of the following 6 purposes:
Benefits of Banana Peel
The pulp of the banana peel is rich in many nutrients and carbohydrates. The flesh of the inner part of the shell, is high in potassium and vitamins B6, B-12 and magnesium. Its sugar content is higher when the banana peel turns black. Know below what may be some of its multiple uses for skin health.
Used to get rid of Warts
Banana peel is one of the effective home remedies to remove the warts you only need a bandage and a piece of banana peel. The skin is applied over the wart and should be fixed with a bandage. Keep it well at night and repeat the procedure several nights and the wart will simply disappear.
To eliminate Wrinkles and Acne
This trick is very effective and will only take you a few minutes. All you have to do is rub the skin with the banana peel, from its inner part, clear, wait 30 minutes and then you should wash your face with water and rinse. A periodic application can help you reduce the appearance of wrinkles and also prevent acne.
Used to Whiten Teeth
Rubbing your teeth with the inner part of the banana peel can be very effective to make your teeth whiter. Do this every day over a period of several weeks and you will notice the results.
For Insect Bites
Apply a piece of banana peel over the bite and feel the relief immediately. This is an ancient home remedy to treat stings produced by mosquitoes and other insects as well.
To get rid of the symptoms of Psoriasis
Banana peel soothes itchy skin, this has properties that help with hydration and also reduces the itching. It can help to heal soon the problems caused in the skin by the psoriasis and the Results may be visible in a very short time.
Treating skin irritation
If you have skin irritation it is advisable to rub the area with banana peel, wait 10 to 15 minutes and the symptoms will disappear.
Some More Important Tips:
- Use the fresh banana peel to get the best results.
- The banana should be stored in a cool, dry place. For greater conservation it is advisable to keep it away from heat or sunlight.
- It is not advisable to keep the banana unpeeled for a long time. Consume immediately after the peel has been removed. The skin should be used immediately.
- It is not recommended to keep the banana peel in a refrigerator.
- Avoid throwing banana peels in the streets or public places, this is something we all know but it is not recommended to not throw in the street, beyond that they are profitable for health, in addition, with these leftovers you can perform Compost and enrich the land for the garden.