If you are looking for a mentor for your IELTS preparation then it is advised to select wisely.
Is your IELTS examination date is set? If you are preparing hard for the IELTS then do not ignore the important aspect and that is your vocabulary and week pronunciation. You are in need of native English-speaking friends or mates or best Institute for IELTS preparation in Jalandhar. The kind of person you choose is really important because it can cause a direct impact on your IELTS preparation and ultimately on your score.
Here are five criteria you must look for in search of your potential mentor.
1. Optimistic: You must choose a coach who is cheerful, having a good sense of humor and optimism. Do not look for the person who takes things too seriously and get irritated upon your repeated request to help.
2. Native English speaker: Go for the person who is well-educated and have a good hand in speaking, reading, and writing in English. The person you analyze having a good level of English than you. Look for the better prospect.
3. Cheerful: The mentor must be cheerful and positive about everything, who does not laugh at your mistakes even always try to correct you, gives you correct feedback.
4. Patient: Observe your mistakes quietly when you communicate with him/her and tells your mistakes in a humble way.
5. Busiest Person: It may be sound strange to choose the busiest person as your preparation coach but the busy person is the most organized person who takes tasks as a project and enjoys the work and see the task through to completion.
If you are finding difficulty in searching your true mentor than you can approach for professional IELTS classes which is certainly a worthy investment of your time and money. And if you are looking for an English teacher who works in an institute somewhere and seeking assistance in his/her free time then it might happen you will not get that much of attention as spending a full day in class leaves no strength to teach more.
Good luck with your IELTS exam!