Angular released by Google and is an open-source framework considered for building dynamic websites and web applications. Angular is under the category of MEAN stack and is supportable with the biggest community of code developers.
Vue.js created by Evan is an open-source framework. The vue.js framework is in high demand for creating a simple page web application.
Why choose Angular?
- MVC model
- Deep Linking Module
- high-speed and front-end experience
- advanced refactoring and debugging options
- Update Scope with CLI
- Easy Testing
- web-based app framework
- High community support
Why choose Vue.js?
- Low Memory Consumption
- Ease of reading and Learning
- Faster downloading speed
- Easier integration process
- One way data binding
- Ease of Deployment
- Suitable for single page applications
When to use Angular for web application development?
- Choose for large, dynamic and complex web application project.
- Choose for real-time applications
- Easy and reliable scalability
- Object-oriented programming
When to choose Vue.js for Web Application Development?
- Choose for Small size and single-page web application.
- Choose for high speed and performance
- Clear coding
If you have an idea for web application development and want to know about all these frameworks or which framework will be useful for your web application. let's connect with our Our experienced developers who are ready to help you in converting your idea into a web application.