HP Wireless Printer setup is a well-known issue to talk about as almost all the printers are equipped with performing print jobs wirelessly.
HP Wireless Printer setup is a well-known issue to talk about as almost all the printers are equipped with performing print jobs wirelessly. So it is utmost important to know about the details of HP Wireless Printer Setup like how to set it up and how to change IP address and more.
Now a days apart from computers print jobs can be performed from other communication devices like Smartphones, Tablets, iPad and other WIFI enabled devices. Get rid of the hassles of setting up these devices, just Dial HP toll free number+1-866-932-7634 and get connected to highly experienced and certified HP Printer Specialist. Discuss the issue with HP Printer support specialist and get instant help on how to connect your device wirelessly.
How to Setup HP Printer Wireless
Below mentioned are the steps to setup HP printer – Wireless
- Unbox the printer from the box.
- Follow the setup instructions to unpack.
- Plug the power cable, turn on the HP printer and install print cartridge. Prepare the printer for start-up routine.
- It’s recommended to download the latest HP Printer software to ensure updated drivers.
- Ensure the HP Printer and the computer where software is installed are in same network.
- Follow the on screen setup guide until it prompts you for Connection Type.
- Select either Network or Wireless when prompted depending upon the version of software and printer.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to finish installing the software.
This process will discover the HP printer during the process of installation provided the printer and the computer in which software is installed are in same network. However if the setup software is unable to find the printer on the network then call HP Toll free number for HP printer support. Our dedicated certified Technicians will help your HP printer setup - wireless setting manually. For more read visit here: https://www.hptollfreenumber.com/index.php/home/blog/HP-Printer-Offline