The congestive heart failure is one of them. Some folks also have an opinion that the heart stops working when failure in the particular part takes place.
Some people have some wrong opinion about heart diseases. According to them, cardio logical disorder means heart attack. But, this is not true always. There is many more disease that is related to heart. The congestive heart failure is one of them. Some folks also have an opinion that the heart stops working when failure in the particular part takes place. But, in reality, the heart at that particular point of time works in a less efficient way. The condition becomes so severe that the blood moves through the body and heart in much slower rate. This results in increase in pressure in your heart.
What is congestive heart failure?
Some individual faces congestive heart failure. During the time of heart failure, the kidney may retain water within your body. But, sometimes this fluid takes place in the body organs like feet, legs, arms, ankles, and other body parts. In such a condition, the patient’s body becomes congested. Thus, congestive heart failure takes its place.
Congestive heart failure symptoms
How will you come to know that you are suffering from? In this connection, it is very important for you to know about the Congestive heart failure symptoms. Following are very common symptoms related to this:
- Fatigue- This is a physical condition when the individual suffers from lack of energy. This is true for both physical as well as mental. Don’t confuse it with drowsiness. Fatigue can be accompanied by shortness of breath. Muscle weakness is a connection related to this. This also results to muscle weakness.
- Shortness of breath- Another Congestive heart failure symptom includes the shortness of breath. This will make a hindrance in the breading passage. Also your lungs will be affected in this connection. Also, it affects your heart as well as blood vessels.
- Edema- One of the congestive heart failure symptoms includes edema or swelling. It is a different type of swelling that takes place due to the fluid accumulation. The maximum fluid is observed over tissues of an individual’s body. You can get edema in several parts of your body. Those are legs, feet, ankles, etc.
- Diminished capacity of physical activity- If an individual suffers from the congestive heart failure, he/ she will be having typical problem of physical inactivity. Even the patient won’t be able to walk for 10 steps.
Causes of congestive heart failure
Yes, there reasons for why an individual gets the trouble of congestive heart failure. Some of the common causes are :
- High blood pressure/ hypertension
- Coronary artery disease
- Heart valves disorder
- Longstanding alcohol abuse
Apart from the above, the other causes of congestive heart failure include abnormalities in the heart beat, viral infection, thyroid disorder.etc.
If there is a disease, there will be treatment as well. In this connection, The congestive heart failure can be treated through medication. Doctors will treat to decrease body fluid. You can also take a step forward to treat this at home. The exercise and proper diet can help keep you away from such health condition.