It’s a daily scenario or situations of printing in the moment when the system is overloaded with leftover prints.
It’s a daily scenario or situations of printing in the moment when the system is overloaded with leftover prints. Then you go find another printer, and again u forgot the data cable. It all gets boomed out and things don’t go right. Also, other issues come up as connection issue with your printer, condition where windows fail to find your printer’s signal.
Follow the same steps to add wireless printer in your computer.
- Enter windows search or windows + Q
- And enter printer
- You will see Printer’s & Scanners press enter.
- Check the connection for WIFI and turn your printer on.
- Do check for your manuals if there come any difficulties in connection.
- Next you will observe a add icon, press add a printer or scanner.
- Go ahead can select the printer you have connected with its specification.
- Nearly done now, next click Add device.
Now you are good to go. Go for a test print and check if the connection has been made successfully or not. If it doesn’t work contact Dell Printer Technical Support Number for technical support.