Finding a perfect cake is a daunting task, especially when you have you so many options to choose from. There are plenty of flavors’ and very few days left before your celebration, so how do you make a decision in this scenario.
Finding a perfect cake is a daunting task, especially when you have you so many options to choose from. There are plenty of flavors’ and very few days left before your celebration, so how do you make a decision in this scenario. This is a common problem each of us face every time we have to buy a cake for our heartening celebration. Well, don’t worry. You can follow a simple approach to find a cake for any celebration no matter how big or small. So here you go.
- Decide the number of guests -- You could be planning a grand wedding anniversary like a silver jubilee. Such celebrations naturally seek to have a large number of guests, while intimate birthday parties could have just a handful of guests. While looking for a cake, keep the number of guests who will be attending your celebration in mind. Based on this, you can order of a cake of the corresponding size. Generally, cakes come in the size of half kg, one( 1) kg, 2 kg and customized cakes can go up to as much as you want. So large the number of guests, the bigger the size of the cake.
- Decide whether you want an Eggless or egg cake-- You could be a vegetarian, but your guests could be vegetarian and non- vegetarian. Practically, you should go by what the majority of guests are. However, if you see equal number of vegetarian and nonvegetarian. Ideal solution would be to buy to cakes: one eggless while the other egg. You don’t have to run around which bakery has an eggless or egg. Cakes in same flavours are generally available in both egg and eggless form. If you live in a metro city, the best would be to use Online Cake Delivery Delhi service offered across New Delhi, Gurgaon, Noida and other metropolitan cities.
- Decide the flavour of the cake -- A thumb rule you can follow here is -- don’t go for exotic flavours such as Blueberry, Raspberry, Strawberry etc. These cakes have a different flavor and everybody might not like it. The best option to go for are classic flavours such as chocolate truffle, etc
- Convenience-- Cakes that weogh more than 2 kgs can be quite cumbersome to carry. If you are planning a grand celebration, a cake would easily weigh more than 4kgs. So before you order a cake make sure how it will be delivered to intended place. Alternately, you can order a cake from an online cake delivery store and get it delivered to your door step with the hassale involved. Most of these online cake delivery stores also offer midnight cake delivery service. So you can also avail this service.
- Decide the budget for your cake - cakes can be exorbitantly high in price. So set a budget for yourself. Same flavours can vary in prices across bakeries. However, for reasonably priced cakes, order cakes from an online cake store. You will also get free online cake delivery service.