Talygen had introduced an app for Field Service Management System (FSMS).
Nowadays, field service management software is a crucial part of every business that manages its own mobile workforce. In addition to navigation features and offline work optimization, here the team at Talygen had introduced an app for Field Service Management System (FSMS) last year.
Today it releases the next generation of our mobile technology: Talygen's new smartphone app for field service managers is a complete solution that operates on Apple and Android smartphones.
Talygen's application provides all the necessary functions for managers to carry out their daily tasks more efficiently. It includes customized dashboards, offline worker functionality, GPS tracking of vehicles and personnel, time recording and much more. With Talygen mobile app managers can also access their FSMS data even when they are offline.
Some of the top features offered here include:
- Time tracking and recording with notifications
- Ability to view, modify and approve timesheets from mobile devices
- Submit reports directly from the field
- Customized dashboards for each user
- Real-time alerts about new changes within the system; delivered via push notifications. For example, when an assignment is accepted by a dispatcher or if some task was assigned to you. That ensures that managers accrue all the necessary information, and due dates are not missed.
- The application also allows for easy tracking of visits (when workers visit a customer or supplier), inspections, and services to be carried out.
- Complete support for all the tasks that come with user management
- A complete solution for your mobile workers!
Since 2009, Talygen gained a foothold in the market by providing an industry-leading SaaS platform to businesses to help them automate and regulate remote work. This all-in-one Talygen, cloud-based solution empowers all-sized organizations and brings them the comfort of managing the entire business efficiently. This fully-featured web-based application is available in 15 languages worldwide to assist clients and users in customizing and systemizing workflows on the go.
The app is designed to follow the natural workflow of field managers and includes all its features on a single screen, avoiding any switching between applications and saving time. For example, they can now perform complete service orders using only the smartphone's camera; photos taken with an iPhone or Android device will automatically be associated with the record in question.