Legaledge Case Management Software announces Alfresco Interface
LegalEdge pronounces it’s Alfresco (A complete featured, Open Source Document Management machine) interface, the machine gives superior file control capability including bulk add of documents, drag and drop add, versioning, OCR, Bates numbering, Document Workflow, etc. Invoices may be generated the use of workflow calculations for the invention packets despatched, primarily based totally on a person precise custom designed formula.
LegalEdge Case Management
1. The new interface is in a position to expose a Tribal legal case management software listing of files which are housed in Alfresco as attachments inside a case in LegalEdge. (Note: if that is too cumbersome, one may want to display a hyperlink and feature that trouble a question for all files inside Alfresco which are related to a case number). This additionally consists of responding to the buttons at the lowest of the File Attachments tab which; 1) This permits attaching emails to a case, 2) sending files out thru email, and 3) whilst available, scanning without delay to a case, 4) Browse.
2. The interface is capable of click on on one of the attachments and convey up the file.
3. This consists of a fixed of metadata fields to categorize a file. These are fields inside Alfresco (or folder names) and finder columns in the LegalEdge Case Management machine.
4. The interface is in a position to show a file advert hoc seek facility for instances and people. The seek works simply as nicely from inside Alfresco.
5. Facility for textual content searches - That is; 1) reply to Anything Searches, 2) permit a Text Search facility at the File Attachments Tab to permit textual content looking documents connected to a selected case, 3) permit textual content seek throughout all instances (permitting complicated textual content looking).
6. The capacity to bulk add documents to a case.
7. The capacity which will allow Bates (or different) numbering of Case Management documents as they're uploaded or despatched out as Discovery.
8. The capacity to OCR scanned files as we add documents. (How can we inform what's OCR-capin a position or not?)
9. The capacity to installation file workflows for routing contracts and different files across the workplace for approvals.
10. The capacity for check-in/check-out of files and freeze the edits on doctors which are checked out. This results in the requirement for versioning.
11. The capacity for a Word plug-in to permit a keep to Alfresco with hyperlinks to a case in LegalEdge.
12. The capacity to redact files on a case.