RailRecipe will provide you quality food delivery at Kamakhya and Guwahati Railway station from the well famous restaurant or food vendor in Guwahati. You can call us on 8448440386 before an hour you will reach the railway station and fresh & hygienic food in Guwahati railway station will be delivered at your train berth. To try all the above-mentioned delicious Foods of your choice while you travel on the train, try this time ordering online Food from the Authorized IRCTC E-Catering Partner RailRecipe Website. For quick & fast delivery download RailRecipe Mobile App, or calling RailRecipe Customer Support Toll-Free Number at 8448440386. RailRecipe Offers the Hygienic & Quick Food Delivery in Train service for train passengers at more than 400+ Railway Stations.
Guwahati district is located in Assam, India. Guwahati railway station (GHY) arrives under the Northeast Frontier Railway zone of Indian Railways. Guwahati railway station is one of the busiest railway stations of Northeast India and shuttles more than 130 trains daily. Guwahati railway station is amongst the top hundred booking railway stations of Indian Railways. This is the main railway line for Dibrugarh(DBRG) railway station to New Jalpaiguri(NJP) railway station. Guwahati railway station has 7 platforms. The total number of Halting trains is 60 at Guwahati railway station (GHY).
In addition to a variety of Assamese cuisine, Guwahati is especially known for its varieties of tea and mashes. The distant taste of the Guwahati, the rustic feel of the meals, and the typical character are what drives the Assamese food. The authentic traditional Assamese food is not just about chicken with Bamboo Shoot, Aloo Pitika, Chira Doi, or Maasor Tenga as recognized by most of us. The culinary glory of Assamese cuisine is beyond the bromidic representation. Much like the geographical diversity of the land, the authentic Assamese meals are extensive and have their own alliance in the edible world. Guwahati also has excellent Assamese sweet dishes to offer, the most popular one being Pitha. Delicious pork, chicken, and mutton dishes will leave you hungering for more.
List of 9 Mouth-Watering Food at Guwahati Railway Station. Famous Foods Options in Guwahati, Assam:
1. Hanhor Mangkho (Duck Meat Curry):- Hanhor Mangkho is a prized food dish in Assam. Distinct styles of meat curry with this protein as the primary ingredient are prepared across Assam, most notably for special instances. The preparation with Ash Gourd is the most loved but other styles such as with scourges, sesame seeds, or even with pepo are quite popular too.
2. Maasor Tenga (Tangy Fish Curry):- A tribe favorite, this tasteful dish of Assamese cookery is extremely refreshing on the palette. The Tangy Fish Curry is slow-cooked in a rich, tangy broth made with tomato, outenga, and lemon. Ask any Assamese about this Maasor Tenga or Tangy Fish Curry dish and watch them drown in home-sickness just at the mention of it.
3. Aloo Pitika (Comfort Food of Assam):- Aloo Pitika is a basic dish go along with rice and dal. A soul food in its truest sense, aloo pitika is loved by Assamese. Aloo Pitika is essentially mashed potatoes with mustard oil, onion, coriander, and salt. Aloo Pitika dish can be eaten at both lunch and dinner. The Assam version of the humble mashed potato is delicatable, simple, and flavorsome.
4. Silkworms:- Tribals of Assam have some unusual food dishes on their plates. Yes, Assamese like to eat horrific bizarre too and make it taste incredible! One of them is the silkworms dish. I think the word ‘tropical’ would best describe Silkworms’ dish. Substantially a Silkworms dish, the larva is stir crisped with spices. Fried crispy with Assamese spices on the outside and soft and cheesy on the inside, you will definitely love Silkworms if you didn’t know what you were eating. Fast becoming a hit in the Assam, too, grab a serving for an experience that will probably leave you surprised and asking for more. Silkworms might not please everyone, but is surely worth a try!
5. Baanhgajor Lagot Kukura (Chicken with Bamboo Shoot):– Baanhgajor Lagot Kukura is a sole dish of the food of Assam made with chicken meat, bamboo shoots and scourge. The taste of Chicken with bamboo shoots is not very common and doesn’t suit everybody but once you taste it, it leaves behind a sole taste which is generally complementary to meat food dishes.
6. Khaar:- A truly sole Assamese composing, Khaar is a heartening dish made with vegetables and pulses, the main ingredient being mutton, fish or even duck. Khaar recipe has a rather unheard of the step where water used for the preparation is strained through dried banana plant leaves which imparts an unexpected burst of unusual yet refreshing flavor.
7. Thukpa:- Fascinate not only your hunger pangs but every possible sense with this melting, conventional Assamese dish. Savory with lemongrass and ginger, along with a hint of fish sauce, this Tibetan-impacted noodle soup is full of flavors that meld delightfully into something umami. Thukpa, served either vegetarian or with shredded chicken, duck, fish, mutton, pork or prawns, garnished with spring onion and fresh herbs, the variety of appearance and flavors feed the human body and soul.
8. Luchi:- Luchi, a flat bread made with wheat flour and deep-fried, is almost corresponding to the poori found all over the India. Find street food vendors serving this especially light fried bread, hot and fresh, with vegetarian or non-vegetarian curry. A few seconds fry in the hot oil and it’s ready to eat; mildly crisp and delectable simplicity makes this the highlight of food rather than the sideshow.
9. Momos:– Momos relished by all and the most popular of any northeastern food by far, the adaptable Momo traces its beginnings back to Tibet. You can find this conventional dumpling, roasted or tandoori, steamed or deep-fried, around any street food vendor in Guwahati and is a favorite snack with locals and tourits. Stuffed with anything from mushrooms, paneer or vegetables to chicken, prawn or pork, these tasty, mildly flavored chunks are usually gone along with a conventional Assamese red chilli or mayonnaise dip.
RailRecipe will provide you quality food delivery at Kamakhya and Guwahati Railway station from the well famous restaurant or food vendor in Guwahati. You can call us on 8448440386 before an hour you will reach the railway station and fresh & hygienic food in Guwahati railway station will be delivered at your train berth.
To try all the above-mentioned delicious Foods of your choice while you travel on the train, try this time ordering online Food from the Authorized IRCTC E-Catering Partner RailRecipe Website. For quick & fast delivery download RailRecipe Mobile App, or calling RailRecipe Customer Support Toll-Free Number at 8448440386. RailRecipe Offers the Hygienic & Quick Food Delivery in Train service for train passengers at more than 400+ Railway Stations.