As we all know of the increasing competition in the education sector. Preparing for Msc entrance exam It is getting tougher and tougher by each passing day. There are so many things students need to take care of how to prepare, where to prepare from, and time management to cracking the exam.
As we all know of the increasing competition in the education sector. Preparing for Msc entrance exam It is getting tougher and tougher by each passing day. There are so many things students need to take care of how to prepare, where to prepare from, and time management to cracking the exam. Msc entrance exams test your basic knowledge of the subject. The entrance exam will cover the graduation course, which is easy to qualify. Msc conducts exams in various subjects like biology, mathematics, chemistry and physics. In this will go through Msc physics.
List of few Msc in physics examination
- Jnu Msc Physics Entrance
- National entrance screening testphysics
- OUTA in physics
- JEST in physics
- Tifr Physics - Tata Institute of Fundamental Research
#Know your exam pattern
Postgraduate entrance exam can be stressful as cracking them can be difficult. Handling exam requires proper study with a set timetable. Before you start preparing for these Msc physics exams, it is really important to know the pattern. This will help you know which area to concentrate more.
- Mode- various exams are conducted in offline mode, but few like JAM are computer-based
- Duration- Mostly three hours. However, it might change according to the university or college conducting it
- Question type- they are usually objective type. Also, few of them have a numeric part too
- Evaluating - for each correct answer, 1 – 3 marks are awarded. And for each incorrect answer, there is a negative marking of 0.5 marks. For such exams, it is expected from the candidate to attempt smartly only those questions which are known
- The number of questions- on an average it ranges from 60- 150. But it does vary from university to university
- Total marks-it ranges from 100 to 450 which is also subject to variation
#Preparing for the interview round
- The next stage after clearing the exam is the interview. To secure a place in a good and reputed college or university candidates need to clear this round as well
- Majorly the admission process depends on the merit list. But some colleges like TIRF conducts interview round as well
- It does not have any set pattern, candidates are judged on their knowledge, scientific aptitude, reasoning, etc
- Refer to mock test papers
- Solve few previous year question papers
Join a coaching institute