AMP, is Accelerated mobile Pages that makes it easy for publishers to create mobile-friendly content once and have it load instantly everywhere. Therefore Mobile and Php development company offer to AMP.
Businesses today are at a competitive edge and are always looking for ways that attracting the audiences. The present era of business demands, an effective and attractive business pages and websites for the users. These attractive and innovative web and mobile pages are not just for attracting the customers but also offers many distinguish benefits to the business. These interactive pages give a distinguished identity to the brand and help to provide essential information to the customers.
Thus, amongst the concept of creating web pages for the simple and static content, a new concept called Accelerated Mobile Pages are introduced. It has been observed by many experts in the industry that AMP is the next level of mobile pages that will take the outlook of the business to another level. Let us understand the various aspects related to AMP.
What is Accelerated Mobile Pages?
Recently, Google announced a technique that can ease the creation of web pages for the static content. The designed framework from Google is so made that it enhances the speed of the web pages designed for facilitating their loading process. This framework is an open source and has been so designed for the businesses so that they can easily improve their business page’s speed for the mobile network. This saves any additional cost for the business for reducing the revenues for ads and increasing the speed.
Understanding the levels of AMP framework:
In a nutshell, the framework of AMP is made up of 3 important levels, which are as follow:
- AMP HTML: This is just like the subset of HTML consisting of many similar tags but a lot of restrictions. The general knowledge about the basic makes it favorable for the web developers to use the AMP HTML.
- AMP CDN: The content delivery network of the AMP is optional for usage in the framework but is added for optimizing the performance of the mobile pages. It caches the accelerated mobile pages with the most nearby and optimized servers and thus enhances their performance and optimizes its working.
Advantages of using PHP web development for AMP:
Since, it is clear that PHP has all the right and needed elements that can do complete justice to the proper execution of the AMP, here are some of the benefits that can be availed by using PHP:
- Cost-effective: When you think of developing something innovative and performance oriented for the static content on the website, you require something really worth. Considering the availability of something so worth requires the web developers to have a considerable thought regarding the cost of the platform. For getting the desirable outcome from the AMP, web developers need such platform that can complement its aspects along with being stable on the implementation cost. PHP helps the web developers with the same need.
- PHP also being an open source initiative development language works well with all the leading and emerging platforms, thereby reducing the cost of implementation and thus becomes a cost-effective solution for developing AMP.
- Frameworks variety: Implementing a completely new concept in the web page development requires complete knowledge and will definitely be encountered with some problems. AMP also faces the same issues. Being new in the development industry, there are many shortcomings that the web developer faces when they are designing and implementing AMP.
- PHP helps the web developers and the php web development company with this as well. PHP is one such leading development language that includes a lot of frameworks for the development needs. These so many available frameworks make PHP one such name in the development industry that eliminates the possible problems when AMP is used in different frameworks.
- Easy to learn and implement: PHP is one of the simplest programming and development languages that are available for the developing needs. The syntax of this programming language is based on the Pearl and C programming language. Thus, PHP becomes an easy choice for the web developers to learn and execute. Thus, what can be a better idea to use such a programming language for developing AMP than the one that can be learned and implemented easily.
- Compatibility: Keeping in mind that there is number of mobile users available using different mobile devices, interface, operating systems, etc., it becomes essential to be sure with the compatibility factor. While AMP will be loaded on the mobile devices, it should be made a point that they are designed using that programming language that is the most compatible with different servers and platforms. This makes the page results in maximum search engines.
- PHP is one such name that is not platform specific as it can be used with all the leading platforms like Windows, Linux, UNIX, etc. Moreover, this programming language is one such name that is compatible with all the leading servers. It supports Apache, Microsoft IIS, Netscape or personalized web servers. Thus, when you are using PHP for developing AMP you need not worry about any of the compatibility issues.
- Speed: The main aim of developing AMP is to reduce down the loading and executing time of the mobile pages. Thus, in order to achieve so, one needs to use that programming language that too can be used and implemented in a speedy way. Isn’t it? PHP satisfies this need as well. As PHP is not dependent on the server’s memory and uses its own memory, the workload of the server is reduced to almost minimum.
- PHP ensures that most of the server’s memory remains free for an easy loading and faster processing of the mobile pages. The reduction in the implementation and execution time helps in cutting down the development costs and time for mobile pages for e-commerce or CRM.
- Safety feature: There will be no point in developing a mobile page that is not secure. The safety feature is one of the essential needs that every mobile page should be enabled with for reducing all possible risks. If you are using a programming language and platform that is not secure enough, then it may cause the mobile page to crash. There may also be a risk of compromising user’s personal information to an unreliable source.
- Talking about using PHP for designing the accelerated mobile pages, PHP is well designed with an effective security layer that ensures complete protection against all type of viruses, spams, etc. PHP ensures that the sensitive and personal information of the users will remain secured without any security breaches. The complete safety ensures the reduced bounce rate of the users.
- Tested results: PHP is being used for more than 2 decades in the development world now. It has evolved as the most preferred choice of the developers for meeting all types of varying needs and requirements. The confidence of using PHP for all the leading developing needs is because of the fact that the language has been tested against all the possible and required aspects.
- As PHP has passed all the development requirements, it has gained the trust of the developers to use it without any compromises. The same applies when developing AMP. The developers can design and control whatever changes they need in the designing when they are using PHP for various mobile applications.