When it comes to conversion rate optimization, intuition plays a vital role, but they should be checked regularly to see the impact of the changes applied.
Conversion optimization is not about optimizing web pages, it's about optimizing solutions. You have to decide well what can help customers convert.
- Reduce form fields - eliminate unnecessary fields. Customers tend to get annoyed when they fill out long registration pages. Decide on 2-3 things you want them to fill out.
- Shiny call to action button - Make your button visible and in focus. Check your call to action buttons in different places. Use contrasting colors, such as a red button on a white background.
- Remove automatic crawlers - Automatic crawlers force the user to view a certain section of the website, which may not be to everyone's liking. This can reduce conversions overall.
- Try adding video - Video attracts customers in general. Make sure it's short but informative and sweet.
- Work on your headlines - headlines need to be worked on especially. Attractive titles make users see what you offer.
- Add keyword urgency - give your users a reason to buy. Add keywords like "free for a limited period" or "last two items left." They should feel an urgency need.
- Convenient contacts - display contact information on the very first page. This helps the customer reach out for help when they can't sign up for you on the landing page.
- Add testimonials - Add real testimonials with your customers' names and photos. This builds trust.
- Add your badges - Adding awards will make you honorable and respected. They are verbal advertising for you.
- Add security seals - Security seals ensure that customers have the security of their payment details, etc. Д.
- Talking Images - Add clear and relevant images. Images add meaning to the content and make it catchy.
- Add chat - chat is a useful feature. Chat support greatly increases conversions. It helps confused customers convert without problems.
The aforementioned pointers increase the conversion rate to some extent by creating relevance, clarity, not distracting the website, reducing customer stress. When these factors are taken into account, conversion rates are likely to improve.
Data collection is the process of collecting and measuring information about any particular variable based on strategic interest. It allows us to draw some conclusions based on relevance, conduct hypothesis testing, and draw conclusions about any outcome. User feedback, session records, heatmap trends https://creabl.com/ , form tracking and funnel rejections provide a steady stream of reliable testing opportunities that produce the expected results. Data is typically collected in a variety of ways, some of which are
- Surveys - A survey is a research method to gather information from a selected group of people with similar characteristics using standardized questionnaires or interviews or phone calls.
- Interviews - In interviews, data is collected through inquiries and notes taken by enumerators. This facilitates in-depth information about perceptions, understandings, beliefs, and experiences. They can be structured or unstructured.
- Heatmaps - A heatmap breaks down or splits up big data to get the segment that is important to you. A heatmap highlights underutilized areas to help you learn how to provide a customized layout for your visitors.
- User testing - helps you record real users performing different tasks. We can get a clear picture of users' understanding and ability to perform on your site.
- Seminar - Seminar helps you get an understanding of user behavior and business understanding from each other's perspective. It can help you formulate a USP, learn about lagging factors and what you can offer to overcome them.
- Analytics - It helps you learn how the customer interacts with your site. You can find out what's holding your customers back by studying form abandonment.
Regardless of the quality of your product/service, it won't capture the market if customers don't believe it. To convince them, you need to know what they are getting into. You have to figure out what your customers need.