The New Year is brimming with opportunities for enterprising Australians. Budding business owners can leverage the advantages of franchising to steer themselves to success.
The New Year is brimming with opportunities for enterprising Australians. Budding business owners can leverage the advantages of franchising to steer themselves to success. However, despite the promise of economic recovery, Australia is again struggling with the perils of Covid-19. The new year has come with a surge in infections and Australian businesses must continue to adapt for success in this competitive space. At this time, you must choose franchise opportunities that help you tap market trends. The pandemic has triggered a rise in the proportion of people working from home. As more and more people work from the comfort of their homes, they require more home services to help them ease the load. Here is a list of the best franchises to buy if you want to capitalise on this trend and rake in the money!
Why are Home Services so Popular in the Post-Pandemic World?
The Covid-19 pandemic made some indelible changes to the way people live. According to the Australian Government’s Productivity Commission report, only 20% of the workforce worked from home before the pandemic. However, this number more than doubled in 2020. The Commission claims that the proportion is unlikely to fall to pre-pandemic levels ever again. Pandemic or not, work-from-home trends are here to stay, with many leading companies calling for hybrid workweeks for their employees. In this situation, home service companies are essential to people for the following reasons.
- Home services help people maintain their homes properly as they use their home and its premises much more extensively than before.
- Home services help people maintain a better work-life balance by reducing their share of work at home and helping them enjoy some free time.
- Home services ensure efficiency and convenience to ease people's stress levels during the pandemic.
Home Service Franchise Options in Melbourne
If you are looking for a franchise business for sale in Melbourne, you can go through the following options.
- V.I.P Home Services: If you want a well-established franchise for sale in Australia, look no further than V.I.P. This company pioneered the franchise model in Australia's lawn and garden maintenance space. The company has been operational since 1972 and has 1100 franchises already. The initial investment is approximately $15,000. Moreover, the franchisor provides extensive marketing and training support.
- Dream Doors Kitchen: The pandemic brought out the budding chefs in many Australians. As people continue to work from home, they spend a lot of time cooking and eating in their kitchens. This development offers an excellent opportunity to succeed with a kitchen renovation franchise like Dream Doors. This company has experience of more than two decades. You need to make an initial investment of around $40,000 (excluding GST) for this franchise. The franchisor offers training, refresher courses, and digital marketing support.
- Jim’s Dog Wash: For professionals with furry friends, Jim’s Dog Wash is a godsend. This mobile dog grooming service is perfect for helping people when they prefer to stay indoors. This company has a longstanding reputation in the dog-washing market. It has received consecutive awards for excellent franchise support. You can start with this franchise for an initial investment of just $45,000.
If you want regular updates about franchise options, keep your eyes on the best franchise directory in Australia!